Shipping, Returns & Damages
8/9/2016 by Magic Elf Webmaster [Jane]
• All orders are shipped from our store in beautiful Sedona, Arizona, USA.
• Please allow 1 to 3 days for order processing, provided the item ordered is in stock. Most orders received after 4:00 PM Arizona Time (MST) will ship the next day. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.
• All orders are packaged with extreme care to prevent breakage. Orders over $400 will be insured and charged accordingly.
• We ship via USPS or FedEx ONLY, depending on the weight or volume ordered, and location of the delivery address. Some items are available to ship Overnight Standard – please see the details noted on the item you are ordering. Not all items are available for Overnight shipping.
• We reserve the right to use a comparable shipping method when necessary.
• Customs and Tax Fees may apply to orders shipping outside of the United States.
• We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Remember to order early to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
• Shipping rates are automatically provided in your shopping cart checkout page. In the event of an unusual circumstance, contact us via email or our contact page, so that we may give you appropriate shipping times and estimates.
• You agree to all terms of the transaction, which include a description of your purchase, sale price and shipping information.
• We will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. Fulfillment mistakes that we make resulting in the shipment of incorrect product to you will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase.
• You must contact us for a Return Authorization Number, in order to return the item.
• Any questions, please email us at MagicElves@CrystalMagic.com.
• Items returned must be in their original packaging, unused, undamaged and in sellable condition.
• Return shipping cost and insurance is the customer`s responsibility.
• A copy of your invoice must be included with your return. We do not credit or refund shipping charges.
• Items must be returned within 30 days of original order date.
• Returned merchandise may be subject to a restocking fee.
• If you receive the item damaged, immediately inform the transporter and email us at MagicElves@CrystalMagic.com, so that we may begin processing a solution as soon as possible.
If a shipment is damaged in transit, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to contact the carrier in order to confirm the damages. It is wise to check the cartons while the carrier's driver is present, during delivery; it only takes a minute to see if there was any breakage. In all damage claims, it is essential to keep the original shipping cartons in which the item(s) came, as USPS and FedEx requires seeing the original box that the order was shipped in. We are not responsible for the claim, if the box is thrown away. Damage claims must be reported via email within 72 hours of delivery. Get the driver to record the breakage/damage. Once damages have been noted by the carrier, the purchaser is to contact CrystalMagic.com, Inc. by email at MagicElves@CrystalMagic.com and report the loss. We will replace the same item or issue a credit in the amount of your purchase price minus shipping cost once the carrier confirms that the goods were damaged. Shipping costs are refunded only when the carrier accepts the damage claim as their responsibility.
No Returns Allowed on:
• Internationally shipped items
• One-of-a-kind items
• Custom-made or custom-designed merchandise
• Worn or used items
• Natural items such as crystals and rocks that include this disclaimer in the product description: “Due to the natural materials inherent in this item, each unique piece will have variations in shape and color. Though similar, the item that you receive will vary from the photo shown.”
• Merchandise without a Return Authorization Number